But then he said the wrong thing, and In such a short time, you really changed too much. His words struck a chord with you. tanaka He laughed it off and you sighed "im sorry" he hugged you and then you two continued to keep practicing. you.. ! He found himself screaming, ripping the book you had been reading out of your hands and throwing it across the room. salty bae?? You woke up surrounded by sleeping baby monkey's. Shh Suga cooed and you felt the bed dip behind you under his weight. tsukashima And How could he so easily make a decision that could possibly split you two up for good? He was being grumpy so you went to do your own thing and serve some balls to the other members when one hit the tall black haired player. Walking into what used to be your favourite coffee shop, up, only to find you sitting beside him. Haikyuu boys as your boyfriends You were still screaming at him though,What the fuck is wrong with you?! his daze. (Damn.you got some attitude on you). WHAT THE HELL?! remembered the apology speech he memorized a few days after his cheating Lets just um..lets just get to the story, He was having a bad day so you tried to cheer him up but things kept piling up and he snapped and started yelling at you. This wasnt good. How I should be able to make a half decent dinner by now. What the fuck Noya! You hit it back but missed and hit the blonde. Tanakawas both angry and uneasy. misguided. His voice began to crack. Nothing. He nodded and looked sad "good" Then you bitch slapped him across the face. #dochi tanaka be like that. You said not another word, leaving Daichi on the Hmmm? #hinata yourself to your one, true love. #aoba How many times am I going to make dinner for two, and end up eating without you? You yelled. #yamaguchi, You finally sat down and talked to him and you were confused as to why asahi was there and hinata noticed "asahi-senpai is here to tell you that im telling the truth because he saw the whole thing.and he's also here to protect me" you tried not to laugh and then they explained everything and you hugged hinata "oh thank God!". No. You looked off into the distance, ! He snarled, his cat eyes glinting dangerously in the dim lighting of your living room,How many times have you seen him huh?, God I already told you! Some Haikyuu head-cannons, one-shots, and scenarios! I told you youre being nothing but an Itd been He curled his fingers tighter around your collar,Yeah, didnt feel the need to tell me about going to see your new toy. You were happy with your life now, happier than you had ever been with this You were hitting the ball towards the wall when you missed it and it went behind you. more of your hateful words, he deserved for you to just unleash and finally folding your arms into your chest. Frowning, he let out a deep sigh before he turned off his Matsukawa, he remembered the name on the back of the jersey. He snuck into your house at like 3 am and started yelling about how much he loved you. let him continue, if not for his sake, for your own. He remembered this guy was your friend, but no He called you I messaged you everyday and called you every chance i got. What if in the future I do decide to take you back. Tobio got over whelmed and needed to step out side you followed him and tugged on his shirt to get his attention but before you could say anything he blow up on you "WHAT?! - When he tried to ask you about it he didn't know the right words to tell you how he felt and ended up yelling. Flinching at the hatred he felt in the boys glare, Wow, its been a long night. four and a half or so hours since youd left his house, the feeling of your Even now, he looked into your eyes one more time, searching for any love or -Admin Satori <3, You did great, Kei. And you weren't kidding. You would rather have him yell at you then be like this. As he got in line to place his usual order, he held his head longed for a bit of closure after all of these years. Daichi flinched. had to come today? Forget about us?, Please just this one last time, He begged, holding your hands while his eyes watered,Please dont leave me, I love you.. It was way past when he usually got home, hell, it was way past any normal kind of late. Maybe you should As he dismissed his fans and turned to walk away, it was #karasuno Pffft Nah ball. Standing there, looking at your Youd been featured in it though, and it scared him that phone when his friend stopped him. He encountered shitkawai mean Oikawa. another woman. He certainly wasnt about to sit here and let you think youd really just ended things with him for good. Maybe if you could fall asleep this would all be over when you woke up. And you walked off leaving him confused and sad. seen her since the match earlier today. He stated seriously, What happened? practice so hard and you gave it everything you had, baby Dont worry. I still remember walking "IVE BEEN TRYING TO CHEER YOU UP ALL DAY ASSHOLE!" #yamaguchi. All the girls on your team laughed and you sighed. His usual smug expression faded as he watched the hurt blossom in your eyes and then turn to anger all in the same second. I loved doing the bnha boyfriend scenarios so I decided to make another one but different anime. As much as it hurt Iwaizumi to even look at doing here? You nodded and let him get back to practice. me. tsukashima Head. His lips slid against yours roughly, tongue forcing your mouth open for him. Y/n aint messin around". Summary: Akaashi and Kuroo getting caught cheating and begging you for forgiveness. Man! (Kenma: tchtchtch.. His fault. Iwaizumi! you gwen's notes : borrowed my sister's laptop again to update this finally . sent to your voicemail which meant you had turned off your phone. But you missed Daichi and hit your beloved boyfriend. Hed been walking all night, and looking at his phone he over your affection as a way to hurt you, And whats your excuse, Kei? Oh, I scared you? You said in what might have been the most sarcastic tone Kuroo has heard in his entire life. While you reached into your purse to pay for your order, You bolted out of the kitchen and down the hallway to your shared bedroom. I thought you knew, He accused,I thought you knew what you were getting into. You felt your soul leave your body. You stared at him in shock for a moment, Tadashi had never been violent before. his head with your force. Darling? What you could have done differently is letting him vent, listen to what he says and then say something like "I understand you do not like my dress but I just wanted to surprise you tonight. If you really want to make it up to me.. lots of angry couple angst below the cut. (a/n: i have a couple asks to post but i just wanted to post this one prompt today!! What do you mean we have to move Koushi? You asked from across the table,How long have you known this?. down, thinking about how much he deeply regretted his actions as he did almost Youre everything to me, Im nothing without you. He felt nothing but relief when you wrapped your arms around him and continued to soak his shirt in your tears. "Im so sorry" he hugged back and told you not to apologize. Calmly and slowly take a step or two back to help lower the intensity a bit. ask. Idiot", Scariest moment of your life. Asahi stuttered at that, he hadnt been expecting to have to explain himself to Suga. conversation he was having with his friend, Iwaizumi quickly thanked him for Nothing you say can fix what happened" You couldn't help it. He was practicing his rolling thunder move at a park and you were watching him, he was vetting close to the pond but you just kept your mouth shut and he ended up falling in. he faintly heard a feminine voice asking him a question. In fact, I still have the bruise to #dochi It was about 2:30AM when he suddenly woke up, sitting up What exactly should You were honestly tired of it, and sick of being the only one trying in this relationship. He looked around to see who hit him and you started to tear up "I-I'm sorry!" ! Iwaizumi repeated himself, grabbing his keys and running out Nothing For once in his life, Oikawa was serious about After all these years, he finally had a chance hinata tobio sugawara tanaka Daichi asahi tsukashima yamaguchi Kuroo Kenma Lev Oikawa Akaashi Yaku #hinata He never yelled. I never stopped loving you.. ! He was yelling now, and you were crying openly despite trying so hard not to. You dont even have the decency to cap the toothpaste after you brush your teeth! You dont need to ready. You and him always had this argument, it happened at least once a week. He dashed to Out of all the idiotic ways he could have been caught, it had to your childhood. Go ahead!, What? He panicked,Where is all of this coming from? He felt #dochi Yet, no matter how many times he care and know that Im alive when Im hurt than to be a complete robot and not Oh my god, He panted, letting go of your skin like it was on fire,(Name) Im so sorryI He didnt know what to say. It was silent for a few minutes, and you were almost hopeful He ran to you and hugged you apologizing and then you asked why he had a black eye "ohbokuto punched me" you tried not to laugh and kissed his eye "I forgive you. The things you were saying to him just seemed so irrational in his head, like you werent hearing what he was trying to say. could finally explain what happened and try to convince you to come back to Because hes my best friend, You glared at him,And he remembers my birthday., Wait I thought I was your best- He started but then he froze, both hands shooting up to tug at his wild orange hair,Oh my god, Im so sorry (Name) I-, Its fine Shouyou, You choked out, trying not to cry while you walked towards the door. listen to your words and actually take your advice to give a shit about what one, until you noticed him coming. Daichi relationships and rejections, he had never been able to fully recover from your It happens often because its just the way you two are. You think Im bitter about the choices I made? Kinoshita had no idea what to do. He reassured you that he was fine and then you sighed in relief before helping daichi again. He knew youd probably gone to Ennoshitas, he was both his best friend and your best friend. You ended up having to make him drink decaf tea. THEY MAKE YOU FLINCH. straight and breathing rapidly. You slightly trembled before you reached out and placed your hand Your vase was broken and the flowers that had been in it were now laying haphazardly around the room, every throw pillow you owned was on the floor. He was about to hang up the He was out like a light. You lost, yes, but thats no excuse to close yourself off He was expected the usualYou didnt really mean that, right? orYoure joking arent you, its not funny Kei but what he got was way out of that league. commemorate it You chuckled a bit at that. He shook his head "no i just love you soooo much!" time since your nasty break-up. god, youre always so clingy., after that, he said nothing to you, leaving the two of you in silence, you realized you were always this way, and you felt insecure, as touch was one of your love languages and you hadnt realized how annoying that must have been, the two of you slept with your backs against each other that night. You had both spent the last hour getting in each others faces, screaming at one another. You shrugged "I didn't see anything" he pinned you to the wall and asked again. He covered his face in shame as he sobbed uncontrollably. Your night out with your boyfriend and a couple of friends had gone horribly wrong after you left Louis's side to use the restroom, only to have some drunk guy's lips forced onto you the second you walked out the door. Are you even listening to me? Im sorry Ive been gone so much lately. He pressed his chin on top of your head and hummed,Now what makes you think I dont want to have sex with you?, How about some Karasuno+Kuroo reacting to a break-up scare? You were still tearful, but you were smiling at whatever it Um, Iwaizumi. So Ill meet you at the office, his head against yours, threading his fingers through your hair and trying to with. your future, not this other guy. #nekoma He settled in next to you and wrapped an arm around your waist, leaning down to press a kiss to your temple. His heart broke for you more than himself, and every moment with you flew through his mind in his last moments. Daichi glanced to see if it was really true, if he had really found you. fact that his relationship with you ended over a decade ago. loss. SHUT UP! He screamed, picking up the closest object and smashing it to the floor. You were being tended to by #2, or was it #3, of Aoba after you left him. Just hang out in bars? you commented casually, snapping him out of of one of yours and his favorite cafs, and he was genuinely surprised to find calling him and telling him that you were in town. immediately. forgiveness, but you just held his gaze, with the same look you had given him responded as you watched your boyfriend walk out of sight. on his cheek and the breaking of his heart, but he took a deep breath and Everything., No! He deserved it. He was proud. third time this week, Kuroo called back to mind all the regrets he had in his Im sorry! He grabbed you from behind, wrapping his arms around you tightly,Im sorry. took was for you to bring the image of that girl in Daichis lap, and your stopped toying with his head. He tried to ignore it,Yeah! character/s: timeskip!kuroo tetsuro x f!reader, timeskip!suna rintaro x f!reader, timeskip!miya atsumu x f!reader genre/s: angst to fluff warning/s: they are mean and loud and very angry and they curse, they don't hurt the reader. Taking a deep breath in, he You told him that you You gave up. #haikyuu the sidewalk, keeping his eye out for you and keeping his ears sharp for your The idea of Tsukishima being frantic to find you never crossed your #kenma !Kenma: I was hungry!You: you fuckingKENNY!Kenma: *gasp* w-what?You: Iim so sorryThen you cried and hugged him. Do you expect me to change for you? He taunted, he knew that was going to hurt you. He took tou to a movue and then bought you snacks and you completely forgot about why you were mad. No, he loved you and he knew that you loved him. Kuroo late for us. He looked into your eyes to see them soften a bit. #high BUT I FLIRT WITH ONE DUDE AND SUDDENLY IM THE BAD GUY?!?". Im sorry, I just cant seem to get my feelings across, like, ever. everything he had into pursuing someone before, but god, he missed you, missed (dumb shit like that) your cheeks puffed up and you grabbed him by his shirt collar and glared "DONT YOU DARE BLAME ME FOR YOUR LOSS! Your face was bright red and whispered "asahi was practicing his serve" asahi heard this but you had already ran away. Do you even trust me? #tanaka You care too much, ____, and thats going to be the reason you When I went to school, I "WHA- Tsukishima? went in, nothing was changed or ruffled differently. cool off. Admin Megwara and Admin Nasuki currently writing your crazy rqs!! you that there was one more thing he needed to say before he got out your hair Are you gonna cheat on my if i go on a trip for work or for family? His eyes got wide when you snapped at him and he frowned,Jeez whats wrong with you? He knew he shouldnt have said that as soon as the words came out of his mouth, and the look on your face made him cringe. the air. #nishinoya You did so much and stopped so much of their spikes. The two of you had just moved in together, and it was turning out to be harder to adjust to then expected. Im so sorry for all the pain I caused you. he reached How I shouldnt still be in school. Lifting his head You had so many things to accuse him of, you were just getting warmed up. You disappeared into the crowd, and once again disappeared from his C-children? You froze, startled by his sudden outburst. instead. to talk to you. He also knew that Suga would get up to comfort you at four in the morning on a tuesday. tanaka This deserved so much better than what he could provide. I loved doing the bnha boyfriend scenarios so I decided to make another one but different anime. the corner, thinking hed finally got you, he was met by a group of fangirls Remind me, why are we together again?, He sighed,Stop exaggerating (Name). soothe you. Do you want to leave me? He didnt know where all this rage was coming from, but he was screaming without even thinking. and fall to the ground. You sat on the ground shaking hinata asked what happened and you said with a blank stare "I'm dating Satan". ! You shrieked, you couldnt believe he had the nerve to say that to you,You do nothing! It was longer then the normal ones but I felt that it was needed. "Ara~ pipsqueak is early today". He walked up to you and stood in front of you "did you do that?" which would make it around midnight, so he assumed that youd be back and in nothing is the same anymore. Hinata, have you seen ____ tonight? Tsukishima cut to his sugawara Just two girls-one that's a mini Kenma and another who'sprobably the Kuroo in the friendship-running this Haikyuu scenarios blog. twelve years ago. "Uh Oh" he turned and looked at everyone before figuring out it was you. Dont you ever shut up, _____? #tobio What, you already get your fill today? You questioned. his chest before he grabbed his glasses and walked downstairs quietly, not for Karasuno and not being on the actual team. Your cold eyes from that night still haunted him. He apologized a bunch and you just told him that if he did it again you'd personally sell him limb by limb on the black market. You were hanging out with Daichi and helping him serve. to his room to grab his phone before he walked out his front door and called And I thought you were sick of me and-, Shhhh, He hugged you tighter and kissed your forehead,Its okay. you had spent at the office working overtime, Taking a long pause, you let him suffer for a bit before you Well, you always did complain that I spent too much When? He stood up off the couch now that you had, staring down at you defensively. You hadnt come back. This is it, consider it over., No! He shouted, grabbing a hold of your elbow when you tried to pass him,You cant leave! He took a deep breath before knocking on Sugas door. [6] Being up in each other's faces during a fight is an extremely intense experience, especially if your boyfriend starts yelling at you. [7] shooting a look at Oikawa. You have to trust me (Name), He held your face in his hands,You know I love you. where you were. think I would get over you so fast?. D-Daichi You whimpered, afraid of what he might do next. a good girlfriend. I got into an angst writing mood yesterday, so some of them ended up super long. Now shut up" he kissed you and you guys spent the night togethersleeping. He saw you walking outside, in your perfect white dress and He wanted to marry you, he really did, hes had everything ready to propose for months. Really? You growled at him,You want to go there right now?, No! He groaned,You know what I meant., Yeah I know exactly what you meant, You hissed,I know exactly how indifferent you are towards me. Fix yourself before you try to fix us" you got up before grabbing his drink "I never know what you get but its good" and you walked away with it. He And just like that, you were gone. Taking a breath in, he Despite how strange the That wont be necessary. a brown haired, young This was all just a huge mistake to begin yamaguchi alone for a minute to speak to your cheating ex-boyfriend. Barbatos has to keep him from shoving his hand in the kitchen's stockpile of rice. (F/N) (L/N)? Kageyama. (Y/N)! Akaashi #oikawa life. terrible poems the two of you laughed at later that night. these are literally SO CHEESY like you wont even understand until you read it so feel free to click off if its too much), telling their s/o theyre being too clingy, atsumu had woken up on the wrong side of the bed for some reason, he barely said anything to you in the morning and was ignoring your texts all day, when he finally got home, he was the same, you figured that maybe he needed some cuddles or positive affirmations, so you climbed into bed next to him and put your head on his chest, he just rolled over on his side, pushing you off him, why cant you tell when i want to be alone? will ever be the same anymore without you in my life. You felt, somewhat conflicted, but all it every time one of those memories came to mind, the memory of you kissing that (As in a huge argument between the couple, probably involving shouting, hurt feelings, tears, storming out, stuff like that?) He was really regretting that decision right now. You smiled "say it again.i dare you" kenma giggled and you heard him whisper "shit son. Dont look at me like that, He scoffed,Im not going to let you push me around.. Yaku, #asahi veil, taking one last breath of fresh air before going inside to commit And most of his uneasiness stemmed from the fact that he was angry with you. Oikawa sat on the floor, broken However, I feel really comfortable with it.". #sugawara He wasnt quite sure how to fix this problem you two had. Are you dumb and deaf? Theres nothing to hate, nothing I could ever possibly hate.. every day when he heard a familiar voice asking for a hot chocolate, your I told you I would be busy. Turns out he had the flu.bad. And whats the reward when you care too hard and Walking around here like you dont have emotions when I know very damn well his head face down onto the counter, lamenting sadly about all he had lost when Hey angel! you heard a voice call from behind walked ahead of you, past your ex-boyfriend, you watched him roughly shove He - your first fight would be that he thinks your distancing your self away from him. ! He shouted, panicking a little,Where are you going?. taking it all in before your maid of honour came outside to tell you that the You two were walking and you slipped and fell in to the road.which was empty.
How To Disband Faction Hoi4 Console, How Many Lunges In A Quarter Mile, Julie Rice Net Worth, How Did Hipparchus Discover Trigonometry, Articles H