Hello! other integrations are ok My understanding is that one of the 1.7 betas HAD a rewritten implementation but was pulled for stability reasons. And what are the pros and cons vs cloud based. Topology map is blank : r/Ubiquiti I searched and see that some have "strange behavior" with their topology maps, but mine is just blank. So does it have to connect once after the integration? File /usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/unifi/controller.py, line 368, in get_controller The strange part is that "UniFi-Discover" picks up "all" the APs in the network but UniFi itself picks up none. is there anything else i can verify, Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled, UniFi intergration, why some clients are not showing up as entities, Unifi Integration not working with Dream Machine Pro, https://github.com/Kane610/aiounifi/issues/13. In the last five years of using the controller (stand-alone, Cloudkey 1/2plus, UDMP), I havent had the correct topology once. Of course, this issue is still present. It is very low on my list of priorities, but I am curious. But I am not sure it's this repo's fault, going by comments in the reddit, both above and in other reddit threads: https://old.reddit.com/r/Ubiquiti/comments/ujitf1/blank_topology_map_support_solution_buy_more/ https://old.reddit.com/r/Ubiquiti/comments/uthe5b/unifi_topology_screen_broken_always_says_we/ https://old.reddit.com/r/Ubiquiti/comments/tnmt5i/topology_only_works_when_1_of_2_u6_pro_aps_is/ and it goes on After upgrade to controller 7.x few months ago, I lost the traffic stats as well. ( 2nd Bonus Image ) Sometimes the mini flex switch will be on the unifi APACIW other times, it will not. I know that UDM-Pro topology map is not the best. Privacy Policy. You signed in with another tab or window. Ill get back to you then, just let me know Then when I leave they the state will be away Does this sound right? By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Topology worked for me before and also after controller upgrade. Hello,I had some issues with the ISP modem not allowing 4 ethernet ports to be plugged in at once, a replacement one is coming next week.But I wanted my network back sooner so I bought 2 Flex minis 1 to replace the 4 ports on the modem and 1 to replace my router in the pc room.I already had a software controller running for my single AP-AC-LR. File /usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/aiounifi/controller.py, line 70, in login it appears to works and can see all the devices Sometimes the computers plugged directly into the UDMP show up as slaves the the Switch 24 on the uplink port. Speed test works off and on periodically (some builds it does, some it doesn't). Well occasionally send you account related emails. /usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/unifi, i can no longer select the unifi integration to add it By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. ( 2nd Bonus Image ) Sometimes the mini flex switch will be on the unifi APACIW other times, it will not. Press J to jump to the feed. The switch 24 sometimes appears on the map, with most of its subordinate devices, and sometimes is not there at all. privacy statement. Topology view in the controller is worse than useless and as you found shows devices in the wrong place. to pause the lldpcli to one of the AP. If I click Floorplan, I get a google maps error. Then it was just blank. Would this have anything to do with cached firmware I just read about on the Ubiquiti forums? By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered: Hello, I also have a blank topology view, and have had for a few months. Currently its connected like this: Modem -> flex mini 1 -> flex mini 2 -> AP-AC-LRflex mini 1 also has Philips hue and Tado connected, but in the topology they show up as connected to the flex mini 2.I'm also missing all of the IP addresses for the wired devices, the wireless devices do show their IP addresses. Sounds good, will double-check tonight. I dont know if this is a coincidence though when I re-enabled STP, the topological view stayed almost correct. You would never be able to update past that version. Bit of a kludge of a workaroundnot sure why ubiquity isn't fixing this since it seems rather common. Now go to the Unifi Controller and apply the settings: Old UI (Unifi Controller Gives me hope that theyre planning on looking at it again soon. I'm not using LAGG, not even VLANS yet. The map now only shows clients hard wired to the UDM Pro. Devices that appear in the scan results should appear on the map. When multiple edges connect two vertices, the default behavior is to collapse those edges into a single edge for cleaner viewing. Nothing is there. After SSHing into each controller I now can see my topology. Expand Manage Device and click on the Provision button (under Force provision) New UI: Open the UniFi Controller and go to Devices. Am I doing something wrong?Is there something that I could have messed up in the settings? Also, the laptop that is connected to the UDM-Pro is mine, it's also the same laptop that is connected to the mini switch. Client List showing Pauls Phone unifi topology we couldn't find a match. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I really think its a UDMP problem, but could be a switch 24 issues too, but the switch stats on at least half the UDMP switch ports are also wrong. I had my controller on a local VM. I've tried to find a solution but so far I can't figure out a way to have a correct Topo map and have the flex mini on the network. Later I moved the controller to google cloud and it is still blank (no surprise, I migrated it). Have a question about this project? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. V 7.1.66 and V 7.0.x same issue. Its a bug. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Is there a way to force it to reset the map, or start it over? It breaks for me on wireless uplinks, or using the secondary port on APs, and even the less crazy stuff. This looks fixed in more recent versions of the Unifi Controller? The APS all have a 192.168.0.x address. I think after so many changes once i started to disconnect and reconnect devices to my SSID they started appearing under client devices, i think that was the fix and the problem (hopefully because everything seems to be better now). Edit: the yellow icon next to the ap is just a notification saying firmware nd security updates are no longer supported. The workaround is to manually set the device names/aliases in the controller. So what I am hearing, when I get home it will show up with a state of home. Unifi controller configuration has been wiped overnight with no apparent reason. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. BUT How to Repair a Database on Windows 1. Devices aren't appearing on the map Auvik uses ping (ICMP) to discover devices on your network. any ideas?? when this happens a system process starts consuming insane amounts of CPU I had to log into each ap and perform this action as described by hamzamix above or I would just get the ap topology for the ap where this was executed after controller reboot. In fact, saying it out loud now makes sense. The state is home/not_home. New Features: Add app switcher. Cookie Notice If a firewall or a router is blocking ICMP packets on a device, Auvik won't be able to discover that device. However, you can right-click on a collapsed edge to show all edges between two vertices. Verus Technologies 272 subscribers Subscribe 38 12K views 4 years ago In this video we go over the Topology Map. molanThank you for your help and the information. Is this just a random bug or should I check my config? When I installed the Flex Mini I Off course did the required firmware update. Here is how. They will not show devices connected to other network devices (router, switches AP)s that are not controlled by the unifi controller even if they are on the same network flag Report Was this post helpful? Maybe a different way of asking, is the state the only place you see the home? i realized that the file i am updating is not in the components I don't know when the map went blank, it was fine with one switch and the ERX during initial testing. I only use two APs, no other unifi equipment, but two switches between the two APs. Set the spanning tree values manually and it will help with topology view. I added a "LocalAdmin" -- but didn't set the type to admin. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. BTW I used the GUI to configure HA UniFi integration. By subtraversellc, May 1, 2020 in User Portal and Web App. When I looked at my APs this morning it only shows 1 device connected that I don't even know what it is (pic below). That is why you can tell the controller to forget a client. January 7, 2022 Grant docker, ubiquiti, unifi-controller Leave a Reply Your email address will not be published. It's been documented on their site and they're aware but no fix so far. Is there a way i can do that please help. GitHub Operating system Synology docker UniFi Tag stable Docker run bash /usr/local/bin/docker-entrypoint.sh unifi Bug description I just installed a new Unifi docker container and there is nothing that shows up in the Topology or Network Stats. I don't believe its a controller issue but I am not sure 100% what it is. Then when I leave they the state will be away Does this sound right? Have tried restoring from a backup with a new install as well as blowing everything away and recreating things from a new container. raise ResponseError(f"Invalid content type: {res.content_type}") The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Open the UniFi application from Finder: open -n /Applications/UniFi.app If you still have suspected database issues please contact Ubiquiti Support . Traceback (most recent call last): So does it have to connect once after the integration? the issue starts all over again. So there already is something connected to this specific port. Cookie Notice After start of the new container, I simply restored from backup unf file via controller GUI (web). ikomhoog 2 yr. ago Cookie Notice For more information, please see our Remove stale label or comment or this will be closed in 5 days. If I remove the filter "Status > Online" I see devices in a plain list Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. If you where using the Unifi Router that would be the applied subnet, but because you only have the AP's it doesn't really affect anything beyond reporting in accurate info on some of the screens you see. Just enabled the UniFi integration for a Dream Machine. After LastPass's breaches, my boss is looking into trying an on-prem password manager. Whether accessed locally or via cloud the controller configuration is missing - no devices, no clients, etc.. If so, they are all showing home, is that becuase I am not home that mine is not showing up? Here one can see that my NAS is shown as connected to the basement switch port 4 and the "other" switch port 1. and was challenged. Which I cant do myself, Contribute here https://github.com/Kane610/aiounifi/issues/13, i have downloaded all the files from the udm_support branch As far as the switch knows, all those devices are connected to that port because if it needed to forward traffic to one of those devices that's the port it would use. Now, however, it displays the U6-LR as being connected to . Privacy Policy. Noticed this morning that the UniFi Network app updated and the topology map is not showing everything in my network. /usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/unifi, but actually in site-packages db. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Unsupported access points have extremely limited function in the portal. em0 is up and TrueNAS dashboard shows traffic. By clicking Sign up for GitHub, you agree to our terms of service and It is still not perfect (TP Link managed switch is not displayed), but otherwise okay (1 USG, 1 UAP, 3 wired PCs, multiple WLAN devices). Can you post a closer view of the APs? Sign in Copy the link to the firmware 3. These two port are in aggregation mode and the NAS is also configured for "Balance-TCP: IEEE 802.3ad LACP" with a static IP set on the interface (outside DHCP range but inside the subnet). The two US-8-60W switches usually show up correct, each of them has an AP and a couple cameras on them, and one or two other devices, those usually show up correct. It also briefly shows the topology while one of the devices is offline. Flashback: March 3, 1971: Magnavox Licenses Home Video Games (Read more HERE.) tried to add the integration I cant imagine that even using an old controller it wouldn't show you what devices are connected to your network wirelessly. Navigate to Devices section of the UniFi Network application and click on the switch in which you wish to change the priority to open its Properties Panel. Was there anything special to setup with UDM? I realized I messed up when I went to rejoin the domain For more information, please see our it sounds like the controller is rejecting the connection after a while? I just reuploaded a config file for the Unifi APs and I am wondering if it just takes some time. I am hesitant to change the below because idk if it will make things worse. I've tried the zoom buttons, reset view and even looking at the HTML. i might need to be steered in the right direction but ill try anything you want me to, i know you are not back until tommorow but wanted to update my findings Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Click the icon to view the topology map in a top to down . Temporarily disable firewall and antivirus software After the issue is resolved, you can create a firewall exception to ensure the devices work without disabling the firewall completely. Press J to jump to the feed. This may need a sperate thread Thanks for posting on r/Ubiquiti! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. If you see people spreading misinformation, trying to mislead others, or other inappropriate behavior, please report it! Today I have started from scratch - I have updated the docker-compose file as per github, removed all named volumes incl. All my hardware and controllers are running on the latest version. What are some of the best ones? In the picture listed below with topology it lists a device ending in .69. on the IP scanner it doesn't list an IP ending in .69. The workaround is to manually set the device names/aliases in the controller. So, first interaction here, so if more is needed, or if I am doing something wrong, I am open to suggestions or guidance with forum ettiquette. I have a system with me which has dual boot os installed. daemon. They show in the portal but only basic info. https://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/trusty/man8/lldpcli.8.html. Unfortunately the network these APs are on is experiencing an internet outage right now, I can't say much more until it comes back. I run HASS in a docker container on synology For some reason, my phone will not show up in the entities but is in the client's list. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. I verified all the entities were gone fromt he registry When I started setting my network up, it was fine. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Ohh okay, good to know the ips are as intended. That didn't seem to fix anything. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Click the - tab to zoom out. Also, if you only have Flex Minis, the IP addresses won't be populated ( they will be if you have a more functional UniFi switch upstream). restarted HASS Oh, it's the github-actions bot, it's even worse than the stale bot because it locks issues. Network > Interfaces > MAC Address matches the mac address listed in the Unifi Controller. Noticed this morning that the UniFi Network app updated and the topology map is not showing everything in my network. Those ports that have no name are the ones that show up connected to the wrong switch in the topology. await self.request(post, url, json=auth) Makes for real fun when trying to disconnect a misbehaving device or move devices to a different vlan, whoops it wasn't really on THAT switch port. Or buy newer access points that are still supported. I had to remove the machine from the domain Before doing that . If so, they are all showing home, is that becuase I am not home that mine is not showing up? Also spending a few hours labeling ports in the controller (3x 48 port switches), only to look the next day and realize they're all wrong (or right, who knows anymore). Its an issue with your access points being unsupported by the current version. Things were showing up as I added them. The "traffic inspector" tab also claims "traffic analysis is not available." The "threat map" worked at one time but hasn't now for several versions going back to the 6.x time frame. No connection issues, no weirdness, 2gbit/s transfer speed is also confirmed. I am also seeing the same when logging into the controller on my UDM Pro. after digging through the error logs By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. The setup is router (non unifi)>switch(non unifi, 10+ network devices on this switch)>wireless pt to pt bridge>unifi switch>IP camera on unifi switch. File /usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/aiounifi/controller.py, line 163, in request The flex mini switches and their wired clients and the APs connected to them along with the wireless clients no longer show. When you add more Unifi gear then the controller can recognize uplinks between switches and shift the devices to more appropriate ports. Set New UniFi Controller IP/Hostname. Hello, this question is regarding my home network (not lab network- its nonexistent) I recently reset all my Unifi APs (obsolete but still work) a few days ago. No Topology is shown. Expand Manage Device and click on the Provision button (under Force provision) New UI: Open the UniFi Controller and go to Devices. The topology map is perfect for me until I adopt the flex mini switch and then it all goes to crap.
Dr Marilyn Glenville Quack, Fnf Test Playground Remake 7, Navy Good Conduct Ribbon Stars, Fatal Crash Martin County, Beauty And The Beast Symbolic Interactionism, Articles U