New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. You can get figures from Good Smile Com. Received my Pre Order Genshin Impact Ningguang 1/7 scale figure via DHL in 6 days from Amiami. Thank you AmiAmi and DHL for the great service you guys provide. many figures have different size of box. Would not shop anywhere else for my Anime Figures, as AmiAmi has shown time and time again, that they are honest, reliable and timely when handling my orders. I'll be sure to keep that in mind for next time though. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days . DHL offers a return policy while EMS doesn't, and with DHL you can . Click to reveal However, Im kind of surprise, I ordered a scale Akeno figure and 2 mini figures in SAL it was $17 and dhl $37, however, I made two new purchase a day later, a tohka which I got an invoice for her alone and Sal was like $20 and dhl $45 today I added a figma with the tohka which I havent paid for yet, and dhl is $91? Hello again MFC, hope everyone had a great Christmas holiday these past few days. For a collector like me AmiAmi is the perfect site to buy imports, they ship their items quick and with good packaging with low prices. Still MSRPish expensive, but if you got no VF-0D in your collection, yet. Im in the US. @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} The closest to that was SAL I believe it was around 3200. Paid for a preordered rare Sailor Moon collectible 8+ months ago. esprit criminel saison 15 reid; pfsense not seeing interface; how tall is tahani the good place; Hello world! 2 days ago they sent me a mail that my shipment was delayed due to a possible issue with recent shipments. I always choose surface so I don't really have any complaints, but I do wish they would've been more transparent about it. Im pretty sure EMS costs were getting an increase, but I think that was supposed to happen this summer, not sure. 4.9. However, EMS is often cheaper than DHL. DHL is the best opcin only for one tem. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} I've changed my review from 4 to 5 stars based on some recent orders.In summary, an order was sent back and they shipped it out again, even paying the extra fees themselves. I have the same question. I have many Zoid boxes, they are light and usually smaller. I am terrified to see the costs of my PO figures I have combined if 2 small boxes are this much to ship. They tend to use bigger boxes and stuff them with paper and it makes the package heavier by a considerable amount of money. I refuse to pay that much money for shipping. i order a lot from amiami. . Had to cancel an order because they wanted $10 shipping for a really small figure. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Prozent - so hoch wie zuletzt vor 41 Jahren got ta match the weight do. When you say medium, do you mean the medium 5 stardust figure? Thats interesting! I've never once had a bad experience ordering from amiami. Great site to sometimes find old preowned figures, they package well and overall was a fan of the website! I prefer air mail or EMS with two or Three figures, the shipping is fast (one week), in another hand, DHL's shipping fees change in the time, so. Amiami doesn't put the shipping rate, that is DHL, japan post, etc. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} The following guide will help you complete your order from our website. Cuz 20,000 yen is like $200 which seems pretty excessive for a PUP LoL. View Cart . We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Ofc I go for surface but when I got a payment request from amiami it said surface Mail wasn't available and ask me to pay dhl. View Cart . The box has very obvious damagebut I don't care about the box's condition that much. Yes, I had a small Zoid box (command wolf) and ami was charging me $45 usd to ship it.. my friends been ordering things off Manda(big boxes) and the shipping costs was the same. 167.86.88.15 I've noticed lately it actually ends up being the same cost or slightly cheaper than EMS to ship figures separately with DHL, so I would ask AmiAmi if they can give you a quote and separate the orders. SHIPPING RATES. Dancing Girl Nile Model No. I paid for my order on 15th of February using EMS, total was over 50k yen. $46.34. Items paid for a month ago have not been shipped. Are you looking to save money on shipping on AmiAmi?I will be going over how to combine or split an order and if go over some real examples of shipping cost . bought 2 preowned scale figures of B grade but they were absolutely perfect when they arrived! What was the other medium figure? Clutching a carrot, this bunny girl sprints with a dynamic sculpt. Popular categories from . Select the product you wish to order, and click the "Add to Cart" button. I just DHL'd a figma it was just 2900 that's good considering the discounted shipping currently. Like I'm not paying that.. You should try to ask them how much the product weighs before ordering it, they usually reply in 24hrs. 1/7 scale figures depending on pose can often require a bigger box because the box ends up being very wide even if it isn't tall, 1/4 figures boxes are big but they aren't as wide as some 1/7s can be. ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px;text-align:left;margin-right:28px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM ._24r4TaTKqNLBGA3VgswFrN{margin-left:6px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} I just PO Arknights Hoshiguma on amiami and now Im starting to wonder if I should have went with Otaku or another American store due to shipping costs. Ems its like $53. . Only downside is the shipping cost for my orders but all import sites have shipping over 20. Did amiami sky rocket their shipping costs? I have been reaching out months for shipping updates with minimal response. Thank you for visiting the GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP! I'm kind of surprised no-one has mentioned this because you can ask them directly via "Contact Us" (even before making an order). By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP Usage Guide. And new reviews are coming soon. Free shipping for many products! No word on my January orders yet though. The two figures cost 20,000jpy and the shipping cost was 22,000jpy. For every item I have, it's around 10 bucks extra to ship. For more information, please see our This will add the product to your shopping cart. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for [AmiAmi Limited] [Exclusive Sale] Rent-A-Girlfriend Ruka Sarashina 1/7 Figure at the best online prices at eBay! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Dengekiya Amiami Limited Kadokawa 1/7 Abs Pvcpainted Figure Fgo Fate/Grand Order at the best online prices at eBay! I also PO'd that figure and they said it can't fit in the 10k box (DHL), I had to pay 16k just for that figure. Shipping estimates are shown in the shopping cart for available In Stock items which can be shipped by our Ship Now order handling method. -DHL offers On-Demand Delivery service (scheduled delivery, collecting of package from service point, vacation hold) -Fast, Safe. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px}
Actors In Medicare Commercial 2021, When Do Turkey Vultures Migrate North, Welsh Gold Wedding Band Royal Family, State Farm Agents Terminated 2019, Plywood Over Particle Board Subfloor In Mobile Home, Articles I